Translate

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Sandy has past off to the north dissipating slowly into the media memory of many Americans, as do most stories we are not left to pick up after. Interesting how here in Texas I did not hear anyone mention the storm today on the right wing radio shows. No word about Governor Christie of New Jersey praising our standing President for setting up federal aid before the storm devastated the shores of the Northeast. No not a word. I chose not to listen to the Glenn Beckistans of conservatism. I just was not in the mood for blatant foul mouthed lies today. I'll get to the point, http://www.nydailynews.com/news/election-2012/obama-joins-forces-gov-christie-article-1.1195247
I have a newfound respect for Governor Christie, he put the people of New Jersey first. This is a rare thing for any of the current republican party leaders.

One more link I feel can not be shared enough, http://www.thomhartmann.com/blog/2012/10/across-18-states-25-americans-are-dead-and-another-344-sickened-growing-meningitis-outb
Self regulation, not such an intelligent choice after all is it Mr. Romney?

Well my friends in arms, I need to try and get some sleep. It has been a long week with family in harms way on Long Island, friends in New Jersey down through the Carolinas and I have not yet picked up my socks.

Did I piss you off? I will

No comments:

Post a Comment