Translate

Monday, November 19, 2012

What I have been trying to come to terms with since the elections here in America is the infantile responses from right side of the aisles. One of my favorites is how Obama stole the election by having his people out there, this is the good part, convincing voters to (gasp) vote for him. Don't get me wrong I had loads of fun reading Tweets from the Cotton Candy Piss head (thank you Mr Jillette), and the washed-up has-been scratchy sick cat poaching whack job 'don't you know who I used to be' rocker, but,  as always life continues. Keeping that in mind I'll stay brief and link just one interesting article.
 http://www.ericgarland.co/2012/11/09/letter-to-a-future-republican-strategist-regarding-white-people/
To all the Tea-party members here and abroad,

did I piss you off? I will

Have a lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment