Translate

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Humanism and Devil Worship: Is the Humanist Satan's Follower?

Not long ago my now ex found Jesus for the third time in her short 3+ decades of life. I had come to realize that is what she does just before cheating on her current lover. And she did. During this time of infidelity she came from a so called woman's bible study group (they never used bibles in this said group) and told me I was an Atheist and therefore a Devil worshiper. This lends itself to the question of how these women might know my beliefs. Either she, the ex, had told them or this grand bastion of "Christianity" G*tew*y church (*=a) did what they brag about and did a complete background check on the ex and learned she lived with me a "non-believer".

Can I a humanist, quasi-atheist, worship the devil? Well, no. I do not believe in either a god or the counter part. Here is what I believe: god and the devil are man made personifications of the inherent good and bad in all men. My Native American relatives share a common tale about a child who dreams about two wolves. One is white and represents the good in us and the other is black representing the bad. Whichever one you feed is the one that grows strong and takes over. Same story of good and evil, just told differently. The outcome is the same. All people struggle with this no matter their religious beliefs, all people. Do I care if you believe in god? F*ck no. Do I care if you are a good person or a bad one? Yes. To give a little insight to the beliefs and differences within the Agnostic/Atheist/Humanist category see the links below. Was my ex a good person or a bad one? Prior to her rejoining the "church" she was mostly good. She did struggle with her past and has great difficulty letting go of it, but she had been making better than expected progress until this "church" got a hold of her. She has now turned into the person she had asked me to never let her become again, vain, self righteous and in self denial. This does not mean I am anti-religion or anti-Christian. I am however anti-false Christian. The world seems to be overflowing with them these days.
Someone's been feeding the wrong wolf.



http://www.religioustolerance.org/humanism.htm
http://www.religioustolerance.org/atheist.htm
http://www.religioustolerance.org/agnostic.htm


did I piss you off?        I will

      

No comments:

Post a Comment